Magery Mastery

zandarzandar Posts: 1
The Pet Training Magery mastery is extremely buggy and ruins alot of pets. Alot of the buff spells like bless the pet does not use on itself it buffs the target or enemy instead, another thing is my pet stops moving constantly while fighting and just sits there and is bugged out until i either mount it or tell it to all kill again, sometimes takes more than 1 try. Please Fix the magery mastery !

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Are you able to provide video evidence of the pet blessing the target? Also, you said a lot of the spells, which others specifically? And again can you show video?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Tamers know this.  A Magery Mastery pet will only bless the Target. Also the pet does all the beneficial buffs to the target and never themselves including Arch Cure. Also they cast magic reflection on themselves which is not always a good thing.
    I can loan the Devs pets on TC if they want to try any build.

zandar said:
    another thing is my pet stops moving constantly while fighting and just sits there and is bugged out until i either mount it or tell it to all kill again, sometimes takes more than 1 try. Please Fix the magery mastery !
    That happens to any mountable pet.  They freeze and will not move.  They will attack if the target walks up to them.  Feed them and you will see the pet bounce and go back to normal.

CaH tested the Magery and Magery Mastery on pets. 
    You can see them here:
    https://www.uo-cah.com/magic-abilities/magery-mastery
    https://www.uo-cah.com/magic-abilities/magery

Magery Mastery are the only ones that will teleport, but I can never get them to teleport to return to me.  

Necromastery pets are also bugged and do not cast their spells properly.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.