Dear Developers, can we please get the Yukio's items to STACK or have Clean Up points ?

13»

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2021
    @ Seth The proposal is to make it like a Tokuno trade-in.  At least then you know how many times you need to run the quest to get your desired amount of earrings.  I don't mind running the quest, but when RNG determines when I get the only useful item that's pretty poor considering there is no guarantee I'll ever receive one (Yes, yes, the chances of that are astronomical, but point is there is that chance).. Additionally, other encounters yield other useful rewards, Didn't get a Cameo?  Maybe you got a Hawkwind, or Shanty's, nearly everything from the roof encounter while not the highly desirable Cameo, actually has value and can be sold or used.
    Yeah, it seems some players prefer the trade-in method rather than RNG.

If you look at this game closely... most RNG system is used where
    1) Chances are low
    2) Difficulty of monsters are high

And Yukio's quest is the exact opposite...
    1) Chances are high (please see my post about my earrings in first one week)
    2) Difficulty of monsters are low (just becareful of ZzzZZ monster, don't fall asleep!)

For point systems (trade-in)
    - Chances of minor arties drop depend on whether you prefer to kill, say... 1000 mongbats or 50 Paragon Poison Ele or White Wrym.
    - You may need rez often if you are not careful.

I think the Dev intended this event to be an easier one for players of all levels. The tougher ones (player's ghost festival) should be coming soon.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs