new earrings and gargoyles....

2»

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Merus said:
    Spell woven britches can be altered (from memory).

Hawkwinds would require a transmogrification potion or a converted tabard.
    Confirmed, spell woven britches can be altered. just tried it on test center.

I cannot alter the spell woven britches and enchanted kelp on my shard, using my 120 tailoring, standing near to the soulforge with exceptional sewing kit. It says may not be altered. Maybe I am missing something.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Hawkwind robe converted to gargoyle fancy robe using the transmog potion.

If your robe is dyed black, you will not be able to see it in the transmog screen.

edited May 2021

Head: Wizards crystal reading glasses 15 (800k point, Brit library mage reward, altered via tinkering)
    Neck: Pendant of Magi 5 - all races
    Arm: Cuff of Archmage 20 (converted by Vrulkax in Royal city near soul forge)
    Gloves: Summoners kilt 5 (Abyss, Ancient Lich Renowned/Stygian/Slasher)
    Chest: Mantle of the Fallen 5 (Abyss, Fire Daemon Renowned)
    Leggings: Spell Woven Britches 10 (altered via tailoring, using newly crafted. Old one has bug)
    Robe: Hawkwind's Robe 5 (convert using Robe Transmog)
    Cloak: Jumu's Sacred Hide 5 (altered, via Tailoring)
    Right Hand: Invasion Spellbook 50 - all races.
    Left Hand: Hook's Shield 10 - all races.
    Ring: Compassion's Eye 20 - all races.
    Bracelet: Looted item 18 - all races.
    Talisman: Wizard's Curio 5 - all races.

Today's Max Item SDI for Gargoyle is 173. My char's gear has 163, short of 2 items.
    IF there is Yukio's earring for gargoyle, the gargoyles would have more sdi than the humans/elf. Anyway, I don't think 10 sdi makes alot of difference (5%).

Ref. for humans (elf) is 185
    Invasion Spellbook: 50
    Hook's Shield: 10
    Scholar's Halo (Head): 15
    Pendant of Magi (Neck): 5
    Jumu's Sacred Hide (Cloak): 5
    Cuff of Archmage (Arm): 20
    Compassion's Eye (Ring): 20
    Spell Woven Britches (Legs): 10
    Earring: 15
    Hawkwind's Robe: 5
    Protector of Battle Mage (Chest): 5
    Bracelet (Loot): 18
    Greymists Gloves: 2
    Wizard's Curio (Talisman): 5
    edited May 2021
    Pawain said:
    Nope.  Would be nice if we had 9999 sovereigns on TC.  

A garg can wear a Tabard converted to hawkwinds. A garg could wear a Parrot.  Many of the race requirements went away when you used the Robe potion. The 2 luck robes that are human or elf, they can be worn by either when converted to a robe. Also a human can wear a transmogrified elf robe.

I did not test anything on Gargs for the robe slot.

I think its easier to add this to the TC menu to generate a pouch with all uo store items. Right now I am looking at trying the Anvil of Artifacts... It saved alot of time making the armor for my warriors. Now I am looking at trying out reforging.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Seth  Gargoyles can wear Yukio earrings. Just in the same slot where you put wizard glasses. 
    Before gargs had 3 more SDI 

Gloves: Summoners kilt 5 (Abyss, Ancient Lich Renowned/Stygian/Slasher)
    Greymists Gloves: 2

Now human/Elf can have 12% more SDI than garg. (15-12)

About luck:
    Before human/elf can have way more luck: mempo of fortune and armor of fortune nota avaliable for gargs. Also you cannot enhance neck and earrings (max 150 luck for every slot). Or 200 if using Lucky necklace (no resists, quite bad).   You can have 210 luck throwing weapon  (reforge and enhance) but not every garg is a thrower. 
    Now human/elf will have even more luck with this earrings. 
    @Kyronix , last time I asked for less hatred to gargs from developers and got opposite. Event starting in TerMur gives nothing usefull to gargoyles.    

• GwenGwen Posts: 210

Seth написал:
    Merus said:

I cannot alter the spell woven britches and enchanted kelp on my shard, using my 120 tailoring, standing near to the soulforge with exceptional sewing kit. It says may not be altered. Maybe I am missing something.

Spell woven are alterable. You drop them on a Vruklax (guy in Ter Mur). My Mystic is using them. 
    Kelp woven are not  alterable. Same as Valkyrie armor (both are fishing treasures). 
    Britches of Warding are also alterable via Vrulkax. Done this today.  @Maria ; , can you , please, add this info to Wiki? 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    The britches information is actually already there:
    Note: Some special items, made by crafters that have read the appropriate recipes from Doom but not alterable by a crafter, can be altered by visiting Vrulkax the Exalted Artificer at the Crafting Plaza in the Royal City. (Note: When altered to Gargoyle version the bone armor artifact item ‘cuffs of the arch mage’ becomes stone, repaired via Masonry)
    Britches of warding are made by crafters that have read the appropriate recipe from doom?

I will expand, (or possibly contract?) the description to include the crafted artifact 'spell woven britches', but first I will test 'song woven mantle'. Removing 'from Doom' would also correct the paragraph?

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Seth said:
    Merus said:

I have just crafted, and altered, both spell woven britches and song woven mantle with a tailor on test center. I did not need to drop them on Vrukax.

Re. Spell Woven Britches.
    I think there was a bug last time and was corrected. Those crafted before the correction could not be altered. I happen to have an old one which could not work, even on Vrulkax. So I crafted a new one and alter it directly using my sewing kit.

Re. Yukio's earring.
    Yes, you are right. In the case of garg, the Wizard's glasses will be better since it has resist.
    So gargoyle's item max sdi is still 173.

I will try to update my half-done garg suit luck suit soon, and will appreciate if anyone can share a complete list of garg luck suit items.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    Seth said:
    Merus said:

@Seth are you using a small soul forge to try and alter? There was an old bug report raised where altering wouldn’t work on these, I would be very surprised if this was still active, there was also a bug report raised where items facing the reverse direction would not alter, again I would be surprised if any of these were still not fixed though”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    Seth said:
    Merus said:

“ @ Seth are you using a small soul forge to try and alter? There was an old bug report raised where altering wouldn’t work on these, I would be very surprised if this was still active, there was also a bug report raised where items facing the reverse direction would not alter, again I would be surprised if any of these were still not fixed though”
    No, it's a large soulforge. I confirm it's due to an older spell Woven Britches. I made a new one and it works fine using tailoring and alter directly.
    edited May 2021
    “Little off-topic but not sure where else to place, I received a message that my equipment was damaged, when I looked I found my earrings on 0/253, normally now I receive a durability warning at around 7/x dura, I have a suspicion these are bugged with the warning to be given at the old value of 0 instead of 7. Can anyone else confirm? “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited May 2021
    Normally for most items, I get a warning for every point lost starting from 4/x. I have been getting them more recently while grinding with my sampire.

I stopped using my earring on my grinding template... the most used on my sampire was 124/255.
    “I just remember the VvV morph earrings are antique, I can test with those”