• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    also you cannot put fragment soul stones in it
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    edited April 2021
    That that the maximum width of the area in which the stones can be shown? If so... yikes.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    dvvid said:
    That that the maximum width of the area in which the stones can be shown? If so... yikes.
    Yep and there is only 3 stones in it.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    I have at least 12 of these on my list, but won’t be purchasing a single one until the container size (on the inside) is fixed.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “This issue was raised during test phase”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I think CC users will benefit to have the adjustable window grid system in EC. This is one of my reason why I find it hard to revert back to CC, the container space is very small.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    Lol there is actually more visible space in the book straps than the soulstone container , lame... , not picking any of these anyways
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    That is really sad because it really is a great idea.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Are you saying it only holds 3 soulstones?   
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Arnold7 said:
    Are you saying it only holds 3 soulstones?   
     :D 
    Research is your friend...

Enchanted Soulstone Vessel
    • Can store up to 20 large soulstones of the non-fragment type obtained via the Ultima Store and as Veteran Rewards
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited April 2021

people will take it for deco not for storing soulstone...a really bad job for the countainer size

• King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    So what does it actually do other than act as a container
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    King_Greg said:
    So what does it actually do other than act as a container
    It is a decorative container that holds up to 20 of you soulstones
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Counts as 1 lockdown
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    I love the artwork. Doesn't bother me that it's round as containers always feel too small to me, round or square or rectangle.

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    If you have to browse through all 20 soulstones each time you looking to pick a specific one, you have pretty much the same problem you had before getting a book strap which is a cluster backpack with 20 spellbooks on top of each other.

I rather have my soulstones well lined up locked down in my house  at that point
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    I think I remember seeing an option in classic client for “enable ‘large’ containers” that was really useful, it’s been so long tho I don’t remember where it is or why I stopped using it.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    I will not be buying that.  They should of done something like a BOD book.   That is a waste of money.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Nikard said:
    I think I remember seeing an option in classic client for “enable ‘large’ containers” that was really useful, it’s been so long tho I don’t remember where it is or why I stopped using it.

It is in the options menu under Miscellaneous. Scroll all the way down that section and you will see it. It does not work for every container - the Soulstone Vessel is NOT one of the one's it works on.

• AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    they expect people to put the >3 soulstones inside and never retrieve?
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    The fact that this is designed to hold 20 full size soul stones but you can only see 3, maybe 4, of them in the classic client screams of a team that lacks the ability to check their own work.  Even when it’s pointed out from the players on Test they release it without fixing it.  Either they are incompetent or they just flat out don’t care.  Either way, they lost those purchases from me... and likely many more players like me.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2021
    As a EC user, I may not have any issue with the "space" since we have a stretchable grid system, but the reasons why I would not buy are:

1) Max 20 each only.
    2) It should be categorized like Power Scroll Book.

Currently I may have more than 70 maybe 100 soulstones across 3 accounts, but they are all placed inside one chest and inside its split into 3 accounts, then split again into skill categories. Change the chest to garden shed, its 0 count with 250 storage space.

So my conclusion is that this item is just good for decor as there are better options.

Maybe they should make the rune/spellbook straps UO store item, and this soulstone container can be a vet reward instead, or end of year anniversary reward. Or maybe a BOD reward.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs