“Fel is dead” blah blah blah

There were more people at Yew gate last night than at an EM Event. 
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• DukarloDukarlo Posts: 50
    As endless journey people log in I imagine one of the first things they are going to want to see is how the PvP is. More people like PvP than a lot would like to admit. A healthy PvP scene would make for a healthier uo.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Wow, they must be serious when they say there are banning multi boxers then.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    edited April 2018

I've always said this, of course it was us at Yew gate last night with you etc.

(It's where I get my conclusion from for deleting Trammel - I never see anyone doing anything useful there - and half of the games problems seem to originate from there - unstoppable scripting, unstoppable multiboxing, out of control economy etc).

I now have a Dexxer for Yew gate. ;)

Whenever I go to an EM event (which is rare - not my thing), lots of people, but most are blue alts of Feluccan players, I recognise all. Then you have Cross Sharders, and MultiBoxers inflating the figures.

On a daily basis, I see 5 times the numbers in Fel, than the most popular place in Trammel - Luna mint.

We were so intense last night, we all completely missed DiE doing a Harry at Prime Time with a full team as well. lol... I've still not got over that. :)

Good fun all. I do appreciate the fact Pro play better PvP by the way, they don't dismount half as much, the fights are more fluid and fun. You've only got Raven as a dismounter, and he is more comedy value!

We had a Legend come back with EJ last night, one of my best mates, and sidekick in the original insane Europa factionwars. He was in Discord with us, watching us PvP, we had about 20 on, superb,. I think we gave him a good impression. :) He is trying to get his 2 accounts back, I hope he succeeds, one was perma banned 15 years ago...

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yew Gate ....lol
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    YEA Yew Gate where everybody stands in the guard zone, now that is real PvP.
  • PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    You are trying to prove something, but you failed completely.  You cannot prove the value of fel by telling us that there were plenty of people sitting around Yew moongate doing nothing - especially anything you can actually call pvp. Played yourself, bruh.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2018
    Who said they were doing nothing? There was nobody sat in the guardzone, Everyone was orange so even if they were sat in the guardzone, it wouldn't have helped anyone. Why are you commenting when you obv weren't fighting?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    Accept it.  You Lost Bra. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    You said they were doing nothing because if they had been doing anything you would have said so.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2018
    When i log into Discord and i'm told to come to despise urgently. I'm obviously not going to assume the guild are there for some sort of meet up and chit chat. And if i turned up on a PvMer i would be kicked out the guild, nobody would even need to give a reason as it would be obvious. 

I will not respond to any more ridiculous comments.

• crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    I agree fel is still alive in Yew, but that's about it. Go to the rest of Fel besides Yew and the power scroll dungeouns, and there is ZERO activity anywhere basically.I wouldn't call Fel exactly alive.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Please make up your minds Fel is alive and very active but I can still show up and do a PS spawn with out being seen or jumped?

I don't care but let me know before I try it with my PvMs and low ping rate.
    LOL Now it is Despise and not Yew Gate.  This gets better and better.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    I agree fel is still alive in Yew, but that's about it. Go to the rest of Fel besides Yew and the power scroll dungeouns, and there is ZERO activity anywhere basically.I wouldn't call Fel exactly alive.

because Trammel is safer and you get the same loot/rewards... hopefully it'll change someday, but it seems unlikely.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659