Ya'll have a good time..

@Kyronix I think you're a good developer and I appreciate it when you take the time to answer us here . I always try to be courteous even when aggrivated. Don't hold that against me. I'm just passionate about the things I enjoy in UO and High Seas has always been high on my passion list. That being said, I'm done posting my thoughts ideas or just plain rants here. You've got heavy handed moderation going on and everyone knows it. I"m done posting valid concerns and reasonable requests and having a heavy handed moderator either delete my posts, or locking them only after inserting their own personal opinions. I"ll keep my thoughts and ideas to myself, or I"ll post them somewhere else.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited March 2021
    I sold 4.8M worth of Doubloon items the first day. At 1M Per mythic crate.

The cap sucks but right now I am hitting it and buying coconuts and they go right on my vendor. 

Why are you complaining that they made something you like to do profitable?

When the shield and recipe come out. Oh my!!!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I agree completely. What passes for moderators here is just sad. I have tried to explain to them that their PERSONAL opinions on subjects are not valid reasons to lock threads and delete posts. But they are either unwilling, or unable to understand that simple fact. They just suck. I'm sure @Mesanna loves them though. LOL
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Well ibtl. Or just ban the troll above @Mariah he has nothing to say that builds community.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SC_UO2021SC_UO2021 Posts: 18
    20-24 million per Triton was already pretty profitable. They just made it more profitable. There are caps on literally everything else. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Just to clarify. It is not my 'opinion' that the question in the thread had been answered, it is a fact. The answer was given quite clearly in the previous thread by Kyronix. The more recent thread was a re-opening of the locked one simply because the poster didn't like the answer that was given.
This discussion has been closed.