Shadow eles not gaining Skill like they did before 110 went live.

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
edited March 2021 in Bugs
@Kyronix ; @Bleak
We used a shadow ele that was 80s in tactics and wrestling with a pet in the 70s.  Pet was on it for four hours with whispers.  Pet stopped gaining at a little over 100.   Shadow ele did not gain any skills in Wrestling or Tactics.  It did gain anatomy.

Expected result: 

Shadow ele also gains skill in Wrestling and tactics as they fight a pet.

Will be fighting beacons for a month so Someone else can test this also.  I hope we got a bugged Ele.

I wasn't there I helped a returning player set up on the correct ele. I went and lored it when he said he had not got pet gains for a while.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2021
    “I was unable to reproduce this, are you sure another player or their pet had not discorded your shadow ele?

if there was more than one pet attacking the ele, the ele could’ve been aggroed on a pet that had wrestle/tactics outside the -/+20 wrestle/tact skill of the ele so the ele would not gain.”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Good I have been doing Beacons. Thanks for checking.  Now they are claiming that Beacons do not show up with tracking.   I think it is because we have so many player ships parked in the seas.

There has literally been a parked ship behind every beacon that I have found so I can't prove or disprove that tracking is not picking up beacons.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    uhhh. what?

This thread is all over the place! o:)

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    While Mervyn is checking things he can check beacons and tracking. We have plumbing issues so I'll be in a hotel for a couple of nights so no UO for me...