Vendor search is fixed

2»

Comments

• SmootSmoot Posts: 392

It's the only item of its kind.

its based off price, not name.  try making a weird, random price.  like 1,448,928 instead of 1,500,000.

• DragoDrago Posts: 293
    They really need to index their item database.  I write SQL for living and searching by text string has big performance impact (majority of searches are things you cannot filter on).   You should be able to type in an item and have that item appear, then you can enter free form text (i.e - power scroll , 120 taming etc) or  braclet (+15 taming).  If you narrow base pop , the query search would return wayy faster
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Drago said:
    They really need to index their item database.  I write SQL for living and searching by text string has big performance impact (majority of searches are things you cannot filter on).   You should be able to type in an item and have that item appear, then you can enter free form text (i.e - power scroll , 120 taming etc) or  braclet (+15 taming).  If you narrow base pop , the query search would return wayy faster

I don't know how it works - but I do feel they could add so many more specific categories - shields, scrolls etc.

A lot of these things, would really take out the majority of searches, and maybe help performance?

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Was just able to log in this week and VS gave me the fail message so i clicked it off...until i recalled into a town where it immediately popped my search up. 
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    sometimes it s popping after a fail message but at least it s popping