unable to down load CC at UO.COM

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
new laptop cannot download the CC from the main page where you click on it, I do not play EJ so I been clicking for the download only not a EJ tour
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    what browser?
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    On the download it does not matter what type of account you have, you are only downloading a client.
    https://uo.com/client-download/
    Click on the big picture that says Classic Client or Enhanced Client
    edited March 2021
    @Drakelord OK My bad I just tried it and it is not working ATM @Kyronix @Bleak @Misk
    edited March 2021
    it is working for me on firefox, what browser are you both using?
    perhaps you're running a popup blocker or antivirus that is blocking it.

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    When you click it, it puts the file in your download folder. You install from there.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited March 2021
    Yoshi said:
    it is working for me on firefox, what browser are you both using?
    perhaps you're running a popup blocker or antivirus that is blocking it.

I just installed it on a new computer using Chrome and today it would not work and yes I cleared everything out and retried.  My anti virus has not changed and UO is allowed to run pop-ups.
    Pawain said:
    When you click it, it puts the file in your download folder. You install from there.
    I get a tab at the bottom of my scree when I download something and it did not show this time so I checked my download file and it was not there for today.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    I got is sent to my download folder from the link above and from the website. Using chrome and pop up blockers. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    “My sys admin will not allow me to install google chrome to test, but Is it possible chrome is blocking because broadsword haven’t digitally signed the installation files?”
    Worked for me using chrome