I'm gearing up to do the Void Pool Solo

I've done the Void Pool encounter at least 3 times.  I've done better each time.  

The next attempt, I'm going to try going in with a Whirlwind Weapon.  I'm thinking about what properties I need to put on the weapon.  Since there are six different MOB groups, I'm wondering if I should make six different Axe Weapons (it has whirlwind) with different super slayers.

Here's what I'm doing with the properties.  I'm starting out by making a Axe with my crafter so that gets me the 600 maximum property intensity rather than the 550 from buy an item at a shop in town. I'm making the assumption that you can't get more than 600 total maximum property intensity. 

Properties
1) Damage Increase 50 percent
2) Swing Speed 30 Percent
3) Lightning 50 Percent
4) Hit Lower Defense 50 Percent

So, with the final property I'm think either 1) Hit Cold Area or 2) A supers slayer of some sort.

Any ideas?

I might want to use the same axe (s) to do those special spawn bosses if I ever find a group to do them.

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    edited March 2021
    I’d add some kind of hit area effect yeah. Might want to swap out hit lower defense with mana leach if you want to keep doing whirlwind. You could then change the damage type a little by enchanting with a forged metal of artifacts charge. 
  • GalluccioGalluccio Posts: 77
    dvvid said:
    I’d add some kind of hit area effect yeah. Might want to swap out hit lower defense with mana leach if you want to keep doing whirlwind. You could then change the damage type a little by enchanting with a forged metal of artifacts charge. 
    I already have max skills in everything so I'm not sure how a forged metal of artifacts will help me get an elemental weapon.  I did just burn a charge on my 5 charge forged metal of artifacts... I'm so new to all the enchanting scene that I'm struggling to find an item which will be enchanted.. reforged?  Enchanted or reforged... are they the same?  I'm confused. 
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    Enhancing:
    Search Results for “enhancing” – Ultima Online (uo.com)

You use the Forged Metal of Artifacts with Enhancing. 

Reforing:
    Runic Reforging – Ultima Online (uo.com)

Enhancing and Reforing, totally separate things.
    -Arroth
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    you want to remove all damage increase (you should be getting to the max with your equipment ) and add  leech or AOE... i would say same with SSI you should get as much of it as possible from your equipment .... Mana and life leech are your best bet 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...