copy to test down....

can we get it fixed please @Kyronix
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    It wont be up until they have the same publish on all shards so you should have prepared by already making toons there with bags of items to test.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    yeah i have one there was able to test some just wanted to bring hats over to test !
    Were you able to use Hooks Map?  Other than see a dialog box.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    no even set cart to 100 so not sure

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,685
    did anybody think to bring over soulstones to test?
    I was wanting to try it, but didn't have any here to test it.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,176
    I didn't, but I don't have that many soulstones to begin with, and it doesn't hold fragments. :(

And the gump is VERY small so I am curious how that's going to work.

Kyronix reported this issue to Bleak.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    Pawain said:
    Were you able to use Hooks Map?  Other than see a dialog box.
    Well, apparently, "Deciphering it will require one with the reputation as a famed Artifact Hunter".....

Now, "how" we are supposed to get such reputation is still unknown.... perhaps there will be Treasure Hunting Quests to go ?

It sure sounds intriguing !!

I sure hope that these Hooks' Treasure Maps will mean a good quantity of cool new content for Rogues and Treasure Hunters !!!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    You will notice that Hook's Map is not listed in the publish notes. Therefore one must deduce that it is not yet in play.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    Kyronix mentioned it on TC1 yesterday that it would be something to use in a future event type thing. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    keven2002 said:
    Kyronix mentioned it on TC1 yesterday that it would be something to use in a future event type thing. 
    This is a real bummer then.... I was getting already all hyped about getting my Treasure Hunter trained into a "Famed Artifact Hunter", be able to Decipher that Hook's Treasure Map and go dig up the fabolous Hook's Treasure and fight its Guardians !!

And, be able to do it for more Hook's Maps although, at a hefty 150,000 Doubloons price... oh well.... still cool though....
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Copy to test is back up.  I just copied a character with soul stones over to TC.