VvV resignation not working as intended
- Players may quit Vice vs Virtue by selecting the “Resign Vice vs Virtue” option from the “My Guild” page of the Guild Menu.
- When resigning VvV players will enter a 3 day quitting period. During that 3 day period players will still be attackable by VvV members in non-consensual PvP facets.
- After the expiration of the 3 day quitting period players will be removed from VvV the next time the player logs in.
- If a player is removed from a guild while enrolled in VvV they will enter a 3 day quitting period, during which time the player will be flagged as a VvV participant and open to attack while in a non-consensual PvP facet.
- At the expiration of the 3 day quitting period players will have their VvV participant status removed the next time they log in.
- A player must fully resign VvV before they can character transfer."
This is currently not happening, you can simply quit VvV instantly by resigning from guild"-+-
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in order to protect the reader.