crisper?

I have been waiting to see if anyone else commented.  The silence implies I am crazy.  That said, the graphics in the EC client seem crisper (sort of more focused) after Pub.99. Is it just my imagination?
Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)

Comments

• SableSable Posts: 239
    I couldn't say, I use classic.  :)
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    edited April 2018

It is not your imagination! I was just thinking this yesterday afternoon while doing t-maps. Then I thought I must be dreaming things and had just forgotten how the graphics looked.

I cannot point to any one thing which looks different, but crisper is the exact word I was thinking.

Maybe we are both just dreaming. Or maybe we are both using Nvidia and something tweaked. This seems far more likely.

-Arroth
  • The new flowers looks more detailed , i compared new snowdrop with ecactly the same from peculiar seed and the new looked better. I didnt dare to say it for the same reason..
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    I'm glad other people have noticed!  I think another change is that sheep are slightly larger, and, when unshorn, "fluffier".  Other animals might have changed a bit as well, but I've been sheering a lot of sheep, and they stand out to me.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I agree: IMO all the graphic seems crisper in EC now. I didn't change anything in my PC settings. so... boh! :)
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I honestly can't say I've noticed any difference but then I always play a bit zoomed out which makes it less fuzzy anyway. Can we have some official word on this @Kyronix has anything been changed or did Nvidia do something weird?  :o
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I thought the same thing yesterday.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    :/