Please look into repair benches

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited February 2021 in Bugs
I"m still having problems with mine. I can't use the tinker option with GM deeds in it, to repair jewelry. Even my tinker, with GM in his template can't use it, but I can go over to my tinker bench, and use the repair option that way. I've redeeded the bench several times, and even dumped the charges for brand new ones, no luck. You cannot repair that item with this type of repair contract. The items in question are Antique and again, I can repair them using the regular tinker bench repair option. The bench is also still not repairing bows either, same message.

edit: I can however, repair a Mana Phasing Orb with it using tinker. This makes no sense.

@Kyronix

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I'm not sure why you are having a problem. I have used a bench to repair jewelry, weapons and bows with no problems.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Me neither. I can repair blacksmithing items with no issues.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    edited February 2021
    Ok so I'm not making this up at all. I found the issue. The repair bench won't repair jewelry and wont repair bows, in Tokuno. I chopped it up and moved it back to my trammel house, and it works. Moved it back to Tokuno and it won't. So I would like to hear from anyone that has a repair bench in their house located in Tokuno, that can try this. For the record, both of my houses are open to the public so that's not an apparent issue.

@Kyronix

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Not my house put there is public one in Tokuno on Atl
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2021
    Maybe can ask GM to help replace your bugged bench.

I had one of the weight saving satchel but one was bugged with a lower max weight. I called a GM and he changed it for me. They also helped me remove some leftover lock down on the ground so I can place a castle at a prime location.

Power of the GM...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    This is something you are going to have to contact a GM for so they can move it through the resolution process.  Hard to diagnose and look at possible problems from forum posts.
    @Kyronix
    I paged, no one ever showed up. I just left it in Trammel where it works fine. Thank you for the reply.