Back after a loooong break.

Hi All, I started playing almost twenty years ago but haven't logged in for ages.

I never let my accounts lapse and am just reminding myself how to do things in-game again.

I have a question regarding bank boxes; the last time that I logged in, a couple of my characters had bank boxes that were almost full of items (I kept getting told that they were at their limit and couldn't take any more). When I logged in today the same boxes were almost empty - is this some sort of penalty for not logging in for so long, or a bug, or what? I'm aware that I would have received anniversary Items, etc. over the time I've been away that would presumably would have had nowhere to go. I assume that those are lost for good?*

Thanks, and I hope to see some some of you in-game soon.

Cal.

* btw, I don't mean gold - I've looked up the new banking system (or at least new since I last logged in). :)
Tagged:

Comments

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    You only get anniversary, christmas and other gifts if you log in when it's active. So you have missed the chance to get them.

Nothing should have dissapeared from your bankbox if you haven't let someone else have access to your account.

You could have had a lot of gold which now doesn't take an item count since it has become digital.
  • Welcome back! As Chrille says, the bank box shouldn’t have changed - if it was full then, it should be full now, unless you had gold checks. In that case, they’ve all been converted to virtual currency. 
    There’s also a daily meeting at Tram West Brit Bank between 6&7 GMT - great chance to catch up with others and ask questions. 
  • Thanks Chrille and Melchia.
    No, no one else has had access to my accounts. I've got to grips with the changes to the currency situation, it's just I was 100% certain that I had weapons, rings, etc. in my bankbox that have disappeared. But I can live with that :)
    Thanks again, and I'll try to make a meeting at the Britain bank soon.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    welcome back
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Calgacus said:
    Thanks Chrille and Melchia.
    No, no one else has had access to my accounts. I've got to grips with the changes to the currency situation, it's just I was 100% certain that I had weapons, rings, etc. in my bankbox that have disappeared. But I can live with that :)
    Thanks again, and I'll try to make a meeting at the Britain bank soon.
    Anyhow most likely your old items from back then are not that good anymore. You would need some new armor and weapons. 
    Welcome back!
    Zayin: Paladin
    Mort: Mystic Mage
    Siw: Tamer
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    WELCOME BACK
    For your weapons AoS converted a lot of them to useless junk and if I remember right some were destroyed in the conversion.  Bank checks took up a lot of space, 1M gold took 17 items in your box.