Quest You scratch my back

To do the "You Scratch My Back" quest, I need to kill unicorn, ki rin, pixies, I've lowered karma to -10, (i don't know if i should do it), but I can't, Any advice?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    erm, lowered your karma? Why? Killing the required targets will lower your karma in itself, but it can be recovered by killing other things later.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    edited February 2021
    Make sure you don't have "block war on friendly" active.

• thank you very much, it was blocked: "block War on Friendly"¡¡¡
  • Does enabling Block War on Friendly block war on alliance and guild members?
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Does enabling Block War on Friendly block war on alliance and guild members?
    now that I like to know as well
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Does enabling Block War on Friendly block war on alliance and guild members?
    It blocks both guild and alliance members.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It does not block your pet though. If you accidentally attack a blue or green pet, you turn grey.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Pawain is incorrect, you do not turn grey for attacking a green pet in any circumstance”-+-
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited February 2021
    Yoshi said:
    “Pawain is incorrect, you do not turn grey for attacking a green pet in any circumstance”-+-
    Yes. I always take my guy that is in a 1 account guild to fel. So the pet is only green to me. Sorry. When my green pet attacks blue pets, I turn grey. :)
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    It's was a while ago, but pretty sure I had went grey in the Roof once when my pet went after another pet.
    Every time we do anything in fel, there are grey players in our group by the end.

It wont let my warrior attack his mount, but a misclick when telling a pet to kill something will turn you grey.  I have all 4 of the boxes checked in that menu.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    something about Cu's with AOE and tritons ....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    edited February 2021
    Pawain said:
    It wont let my warrior attack his mount, but a misclick when telling a pet to kill something will turn you grey.  I have all 4 of the boxes checked in that menu.
    This is what "block war on" is, when in warmode if you click another guildie pet or friend nothing happens, but if you cast a spell or tell a pet to attack it isn't blocked since that is another action.