Wish list 2021

I once asked at a Dev M&G about being able to convert the wizard hat in the sorcery suit we get from clean up points.  I still so want to be able to do this or give us another choice like the circlet newly born elf gets?
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Couple of things I would like - I agree with you.

Leather cap into Elf Circlet. Basically any headgear into Elf Circlet.

Mage Shield into Off-Hand Globe/Crystal Ball. This one is a pure artwork one. Same stats and functionality of shield, but artwork for a mage. While you are at it @kyronix and @bleak , make one with my properties for a mage.

Image result for crystal ball

So Dynamic Event reward could equal one of these with the following properties;

Name = Alea's Conjuring Globe. - named after the greatest mage in this game. :)

Spell Channeling. FC0. Reactive Paralyse. Soul Charge 30%. DCI15.

Fully repairable and pofable artefact please.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Unfortunately a globe/crystal ball as you show is going to have a difficult time looking decent given the limitations of the animations and character models as they exist.  

Alternate "non-proper-shield" equipment for slot themed to magic could be interesting.  Always felt like there should be more options, to me a mage rocking a shield never felt right.  
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Kyronix said:
    Unfortunately a globe/crystal ball as you show is going to have a difficult time looking decent given the limitations of the animations and character models as they exist.  

Alternate "non-proper-shield" equipment for slot themed to magic could be interesting.  Always felt like there should be more options, to me a mage rocking a shield never felt right.  

Damn. :(

Well, you do have a good artist there, who is creating new stuff, put them onto it :)

But yes, I completely agree, it never felt right to me either, so a nicely designed mage off-hand would be amazing.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    A bard being able to equip their instruments....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Indeed the artists are quite talented!  We can probably get close!  Will have to see what we cook up :)
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Mage only candles and lanterns with item properties would be amazing. "A lantern with a burning red flame of mana."
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited January 2021
    McDougle said:
    A bard being able to equip their instruments....
    then instruments with bard weapon with minus skill (musicianship) property ......