Enchanted Wheelbarrow

MissEMissE Posts: 776
edited April 2018 in General Discussions
Note:

Not sure where the Brit Commons is on Siege or Oceania.  It is on TC but not on these shards?  Unless they are gonna put em on the rest of the shards tomorrow, although it is the 5th here today :P

Any clues?

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    You can find it SE of the First Bank of Britain (WBB) once your shard comes back after Pub99 is installed.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Yeah know where it is supposed to be, maybe they are publishing tomorrow?  If not gonna be hard to find the genie on the non existant commons :)

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    edited April 2018
    Shards are scheduled for publishing starting at 10:30am Eastern on April 5th (lasting about 3 hours). Since it doesn't list a staggered schedule, they may all get the publish at the same time. So expect genie placement sometime after 1:30 Eastern.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    What is this "genie"?
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    They are using genie statues as the clicky to get the wheelbarrow. *points to the screenshot above*
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030

The wheelbarrow is nice. Seems to be scaled well to the character.

I like that the little pots beside the wheelbarrow are full when there is a plant available, but are empty when there is no plant. That's like the cat statue, nice touch.

-Arroth
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    They are up on Origin and Baja.  1 per account and they have the shard name on them

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Yeah I really like the graphic, size is nice....I just hope that they'll allow us to grow these plants too at some point down the road!

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    edited April 2018
    They are up on Origin and Baja.  1 per account and they have the shard name on them

I think it's one per account per shard as I got one on Pacific, Sonoma, and Siege on the same account.

-Arroth
    Yep that is correct, I have gotten one on every shard on my main account...which is nice! Now to figure out how to get them all back home to Origin! 

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253

I think it's one per account per shard as I got one on Pacific, Sonoma, and Siege on the same account.

yes per shard
  • GemGem Posts: 37
    Thanks to the artist--they look great :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    Larisa said:
    Yep that is correct, I have gotten one on every shard on my main account...which is nice! Now to figure out how to get them all back home to Origin! 
    Give 2 on LS and ill give 2 on Origin
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Has anyone tried dying the plants with Tokuno or Clean Up Dyes?
    Pawain said:
    Larisa said:
    Give 2 on LS and ill give 2 on Origin
    Only have 1 atm, have to wait until acct. management is back up so I can re-activate my second account...it went down the day they took down acct management...bad timing :/ hopefully it will be back up before the genie's disappear! I will be totally miffed if that happens

Sable said:
    Has anyone tried dying the plants with Tokuno or Clean Up Dyes?

Tokuno dyes will not work on them, more than likely the same with Clean Up dyes.  :'(
    It just says natural dyes.....which are plant dyes...which makes sense.....unfortunately I don't have any of those on Origin....the whole plant dye making process is :/

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    edited April 2018
    The BOD dyes do work on them though. I hit a foxglove plant with a charge of the Zento orchid and it's pretty :)
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Oooh, any chance you could screen shot it?
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    Here's the foxglove with the Zento Orchid dye :) 
    Ohhh pretty!!!! I guess that's another reason to do BOD's lol