weird little bug(sacred journey or runic atlas??)

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
i have my house in fel set as default location when i use sacred journey to go there is takes me to same location but in tram?? works as intended if i open book and use sacred journey gump?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Do you have a boat rune in the book?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i do !! but every char has one and it is one toon that this happens too
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Weird things have happened with runebooks, not always the same effect, this seems to be one of them, it's inconsistent, as you've noticed, That means it takes a bit of nailing down. The theory is that it is somehow caused by the boat rune updating location.  My character lives in Tram, but I often use the boat in Fel. I have, on several occasions, recalled on the default and ended up on the wrong facet, as you have.  May I ask, is the boat at sea now? and if not, what facet was it used on last?

I have an idea, an experiment if you will?  Launch the boat in Fel, recall to it using the rune in the book, then dry dock it and try recalling home as normal to the default.
    @Mariah i will give it a try ! but none of the boats i have in runebook are the char this happens too ;)
    I only had one ship rune and even when removed i still go to tram with this char it's not game breaking just weird !
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Thats Odd.  Make yourself red and see what happens!  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    here i am very red unable to travel there ! 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited January 2021
    Put that rune by itself in a different book and set as default. Then see what happens.
    If it works then add each rune from the other book one at a time and test.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I didn't try that but i did set on ground and have another char from a different account cast gate on it with same result i am just going to happily accept i have a magical tram/fel rune