year end fishing rant

footwear just no no no catching footwear should be scaled to fishing skill at 120 fishing i should catch footwear at the same rate a 120 mage fizzels at casting EVs
no name crab and lobster again just no no no or at least give us a holiday tree at the floating dock ....
since my hold even on the britanian ship is too small how about a new Stewart a porter if you will i can place on one of the pads that sells commodity deeds 
also to help with the weight issue there should be a fish locker(bank) at every fish monger location.... 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• JepethJepeth Posts: 512
    Fishing is certainly a drag. I hate that I have it sitting on a soulstone because I just can't find any fun in it anymore. 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Yes less footwear as the skill goes up sounds good. 

Plain lobster and crab needs to go. Trapping is already a huge time drain... then you put in 4 different styles of useless crabs and lobsters that have a higher chance of catching than a named one... that makes the whole task so much more unappealing. 

Also, planks need to be fixed. I can’t stand getting to a dock, getting the plank out to reach the dock, and for some reason I still can’t walk off it. It should function like the rope on the ships at this point, where it drops you in the closest land. 
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    edited December 2020
    Arr. More footware please me goat be geting hungry.  Now for the crab and lobster I know if you stay away from the travel lass you won't be catching any of that. But thats just a tail I won't be geting into.

Yes we all could use a cabin boy to help out on deck as well. My pet goat gets a bit lonely when am away. 

My issue the most is invisible items keeping me from dry docking me ship you see. 

I was a Sea captain until I toke a harpoon to the knee.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    on a more personal note as i don't think everyone has one the pilots wheel needs work 
    it needs a stand or a base right now it's just floating there also it by default faces the wrong way and you have to lock it down in your house to turn it..
    function  wise it should have  drop down menu with each port and sail to the one you select using maps is ok but the boat pilot not the brightest and will just crash right into moonglow rather than move 1/2 inch to the left ...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...