quit uo sell

like it says quit uo and have 1k+ items on most servers. will sell cheap can full a  home  and  let u clean it out. great for people who have mess shard shields. pm and well set up a home and full it up and lock stuff down. bulk sell only

Comments

  • selling your account?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 1,738Moderator
    Please note, the buying and selling of accounts for real money is not permitted on these forums.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 394
    Mariah said:
    Please note, the buying and selling of accounts for real money is not permitted on these forums.
    Actually, it is a violation of the UO ToS.
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • SethSeth Posts: 1,360
    edited April 11
    Same as those RMT sellers advertising publicly in Gen Chat, I remember it was happened a Dev M&G was going on, and they say they do not ban them outright.

    I think duplicating items, or hacking game codes to sell are criminal offense. No questions asked, should a hacker or cheater (cheating real life money out of fake game codes), should be banned or even sued!

    But selling digital items and accounts have been going on for 20 over years. UO is probably one of the pioneer with sellers selling virtual goods on Ebay during those years.

    Perhaps its because of such pioneers mobile games etc are pay to win and you can buy weapons in some game directly from the dev. Pay to win because its Free to play.

    All of my UO accounts were bought from others. My first pioneer account created in 1999 was already gone. I didn't have all the time to build all the characters, struggling with time at work at younger age and wanted a Tower which was rare, so I bought in cash. The tower was in Felucca btw. And today its almost free - so I don't understand what Yoshi meant by disgruntled players who are shortchanged at a later date. Times have changed.

    btw, the UO support team also helped me transfer another veteran account into my main account. That was within the last 5 years. I dare to post this here because it was done legally, I cannot run away from it.

    So TOS aside, I have been legally paying sub and topping up with UO store items (storage, expansions) for past 20 years, using accounts purchased from another player who has since stopped playing 20 years ago.
    We love bugs....
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 394
    Seth said:
    Same as those RMT sellers advertising publicly in Gen Chat, I remember it was happened a Dev M&G was going on, and they say they do not ban them outright.

    I think duplicating items, or hacking game codes to sell are criminal offense. No questions asked, should a hacker or cheater (cheating real life money out of fake game codes), should be banned or even sued!

    But selling digital items and accounts have been going on for 20 over years. UO is probably one of the pioneer with sellers selling virtual goods on Ebay during those years.

    Perhaps its because of such pioneers mobile games etc are pay to win and you can buy weapons in some game directly from the dev. Pay to win because its Free to play.

    All of my UO accounts were bought from others. My first pioneer account created in 1999 was already gone. I didn't have all the time to build all the characters, struggling with time at work at younger age and wanted a Tower which was rare, so I bought in cash. The tower was in Felucca btw. And today its almost free - so I don't understand what Yoshi meant by disgruntled players who are shortchanged at a later date. Times have changed.

    btw, the UO support team also helped me transfer another veteran account into my main account. That was within the last 5 years. I dare to post this here because it was done legally, I cannot run away from it.

    So TOS aside, I have been legally paying sub and topping up with UO store items (storage, expansions) for past 20 years, using accounts purchased from another player who has since stopped playing 20 years ago.
    So, you cheated, and bought an account with years on it to circumvent having to wait to get the nicer stuff, at the expense to the honest players. Got it. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • SethSeth Posts: 1,360
    edited April 12
    KHAN said:
    So, you cheated, and bought an account with years on it to circumvent having to wait to get the nicer stuff, at the expense to the honest players. Got it. 
    Yeah, I prefer to be honest and there is no need to pretend to look good here.

    I am also posting with my official account.
    LOL

    We love bugs....
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 394
    Seth said:
    KHAN said:
    So, you cheated, and bought an account with years on it to circumvent having to wait to get the nicer stuff, at the expense to the honest players. Got it. 
    Yeah, I prefer to be honest and there is no need to pretend to look good here.

    I am also posting with my official account.
    LOL

    As am I! 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 210
    Seth said:
    Same as those RMT sellers advertising publicly in Gen Chat, I remember it was happened a Dev M&G was going on, and they say they do not ban them outright.

    I think duplicating items, or hacking game codes to sell are criminal offense. No questions asked, should a hacker or cheater (cheating real life money out of fake game codes), should be banned or even sued!

    But selling digital items and accounts have been going on for 20 over years. UO is probably one of the pioneer with sellers selling virtual goods on Ebay during those years.

    Perhaps its because of such pioneers mobile games etc are pay to win and you can buy weapons in some game directly from the dev. Pay to win because its Free to play.

    All of my UO accounts were bought from others. My first pioneer account created in 1999 was already gone. I didn't have all the time to build all the characters, struggling with time at work at younger age and wanted a Tower which was rare, so I bought in cash. The tower was in Felucca btw. And today its almost free - so I don't understand what Yoshi meant by disgruntled players who are shortchanged at a later date. Times have changed.

    btw, the UO support team also helped me transfer another veteran account into my main account. That was within the last 5 years. I dare to post this here because it was done legally, I cannot run away from it.

    So TOS aside, I have been legally paying sub and topping up with UO store items (storage, expansions) for past 20 years, using accounts purchased from another player who has since stopped playing 20 years ago.
    I mean look how many non osi/broadsword/ea whoever runs this joint different servers there are that cant be legal? can they stop it? do they? nah just let em take the old product and run  
Sign In or Register to comment.