Human Heritage Quest (Elf to Human) affected by the changes to Ice Dungeon ?

As we know, there recently have been changes to Monsters in the Ice Dngeon.

Ice Fiends are a required part of the Elf to Human Quest

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/heritage-quest-elf-to-human/

Belulah the Scorned – All Season Adventurer

Belulah is located in Nujel’m just North of the Bank. Her task is to kill 5 efreets in Fire Dungeon and 5 Ice Fiends in Ice Dungeon. These must be killed in the location specified or the kills will not count.
The obvious question is, do the "modified" Ice Fiends still counts towards the kills necessary for this part of the Elf to Human Quest or does a players need to wait until the Tears of the Ice Dragon Event will end to get this Quest done ?

Thanks for the clarification.

Comments

  • vortexvortex Posts: 75
    Try and see?
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 457
    If you are doing this quest, then try it and report
    back. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    OMG is @popps ; really @Mervyn incognito.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 241
    edited December 2020
    I love to help people so after I saw popps's question I accepted the quest and went to kill a fiend in ice which literally took less than 2 minutes to find out the answer. 

    @popps Now i've helped you can I know why you don't try it yourself but spent the same amount of time asking in the forum?

     


  • poppspopps Posts: 2,373
    Aragorn said:
    I love to help people so after I saw popps's question I accepted the quest and went to kill a fiend in ice which literally took less than 2 minutes to find out the answer. 

    @ popps Now i've helped you can I know why you don't try it yourself but spent the same amount of time asking in the forum?

     


    Perhaps because so now people wondering the same thing can find some public information on the Forums to rely to and start this Quest if they wish so ?


  • AragornAragorn Posts: 241
    popps said:

    Perhaps because so now people wondering the same thing can find some public information on the Forums to rely to and start this Quest if they wish so ?


    Perhaps people will simply try to take the quest and kill a fiend themselves first. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 4,654
     :D 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 4,654
    popps said:
    Aragorn said:
    I love to help people so after I saw popps's question I accepted the quest and went to kill a fiend in ice which literally took less than 2 minutes to find out the answer. 

    @ popps Now i've helped you can I know why you don't try it yourself but spent the same amount of time asking in the forum?

     


    Perhaps because so now people wondering the same thing can find some public information on the Forums to rely to and start this Quest if they wish so ?


    Why don't you spend 10 minutes and find out things like this and put the info out as public information if that is truly your goal?
Sign In or Register to comment.