Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    5 more white nets in the HOC
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Why are you providing white nets for an EM event? And how is a net toss considered an EM event?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    KHAN said:
    Why are you providing white nets for an EM event? And how is a net toss considered an EM event?
    Because he cannot provide the white nets, only thru donations from Players are we to have a EM white net tossing event.  Of course he does not have to do this, but it allows us another event with the shard EM.  Now as to why its a EM white net tossing event is EVERYONE is invited. 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    EM Xanthus Do you have enough nets for this month's event, if not I have 4 more and a lot of white SOS still to do
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    LOL, I think you are missing the point @Drakelord. In my opinion, a "white net toss" counting as an ACTUAL EM event just about EVERY month, just feels like a copout. From an EM who has stated that he works NINETY FIVE HOURS a week IRL. Again, just my opinion, which I AM entitled to. @Mesanna
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    Still, it is fun to have a Shard Event and our special guest star as the thrower.  http://uoem.net/sonoma/?p=3856
    I also look at it this way, the one event a month will be a drop event, and the white net tossing is also a drop event so we getting twice the drops a month
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Vesper's Governor, the Lady Lavendar, dropped off nets for the next month party already, and I am holding another 15 that I will be dropping in the HOC after next month tossing party.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598