Need ea customer service number

hello,
so I am trying to figure out what’s going on with my billing... the rate per account changes monthly now from 12.99-17.48
i have 3 accounts running and can’t find out why they change each time. It should be 12.99 but so far they over charged me 26.10 in the past 3 months

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    That is one of the motives because personally I pay my account subs only with "6 months packs" from the store. Once you put anything on "autopay" you never knows what will happens, and good luck to obtain a refund...  :/
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
  • You need to change your Payment information on ORIGIN.com
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    When I once had a problem with buying gametime codes, I called the support number listed in the origin legal notice, and the employee solved my case within 10 minutes.

That being said, I don't know how it is in the US.. if I switch to US on the legal page it I just get "page not found".. but over here (central europe) every company has to publish this..
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    EA's customer service is in the 2nd basement of a single floor building built on a concrete slab.  LOLOL
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    EA's customer service is in the 2nd basement of a single floor building built on a concrete slab.  LOLOL
    You forgot "sited at the lowest level of the Stygian Abyss dungeon"... :D