How long will Forest of the Dark run for (reason for asking is Krampus comeback...) ?

My understanding is, and this is a GOOD thing, that Krampus is making a come back.

That is great.

Now, though, players willing to participate to BOTH Events (but having limited gaming time) will be torn in between participating to Krampus OR to Forest of the Dark...

Therefore, I sure hope that Forest of the Dark will be let run for longer then the Deceit's Treasures of the Undead Lords or people who want to participate to both might have serious time problems, especially if their in game time was to be limited by real life hurdles...

So, please, make Forest of the Dark run for a significantly longer time as what Deceit's Treasures of the Undead Lords run for.

Thanks.

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 410

maybe wait to see what this is before asking to be longer

• Just cant help himself can he.
  • ValisValis Posts: 45
    Never can help himself, you are correct
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    I am for both running consecutively at the same time. 2 different events in 2 different places. We couldn't get treasures in fel on any other shard besides for atlantic. So why should they do anything special to cater for the event this time?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Good point - running 2 events at the same time might help lighten the load a bit on both events. That said, there is a December event (tears of ice) scheduled so I doubt the Forest event will run more than the end of December.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    The forest may be a quest like the Rune Stones,  So we may have finished it before Krampus.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Pawain said:
    The forest may be a quest like the Rune Stones,  So we may have finished it before Krampus.
    I was thinking the same thing. I doubt they would run back to back treasures of events so a quest like that would make sense which would allow them to keep that going through December while kicking off the other events like Krampus/Artisan/Tear of Ice