17:48 Solo Rikki.

zimazima Posts: 55
edited November 2020 in General Discussions
I wrote up how I get sub-20 minute champ spawns, with a video, on stratics. Many of the issues I am reporting come from trying to link my information to solid sources since UOGuide is down. I didn't write this up here since there is no proper area to post it in. 
 https://community.stratics.com/threads/17-minute-48-second-rikki-run-sampire-ish-template-with-gear-build-ec-macroes.419145/

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited November 2020
    Why post this here? Not many can achieve this and is based on costly gear, and some jealous players are already asking to nerf sampire. Good job.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • zimazima Posts: 55
    Thank you. I aim to please trolls. 
  • Seth said:
    Why post this here? Not many can achieve this and is based on costly gear, and some jealous players are already asking to nerf sampire. Good job.
    There’s nothing expensive about a sampire that can solo rikktor lol. This is literally obtainable with all Imbued gear and weapons.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

But yeah, Sampires should be nerfed. :)

Good video though.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    By the way, plenty of videos to show off on YouTube, no need to remind the Devs here.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408

Cookie said:

But yeah, Sampires should be nerfed. :)

Good video though.

spawn is 20 years old stuff...i dont see any problem people doing it faster than before they never changed anything on mobs strenght...a necro mage can do rats spawn even faster at certain location