Looking for Griffons

Hi All,

I am a returning player after many, many years. I play on Catskill and I was in a Guild called the "Order of the Griffon". I now find myself the leader of the guild. No members have been active since October 2007. I am trying to connect with anyone that may have been assolciated with this group. I once was considered the Griffon Ranger but I am now listed as the "Ancient Griffon". Our Keep is gone and I can find no traces of the guild. I only knew my guildmates by their character names and I have lost all ICQ info on them. I am curious as to what happened. I see 2 mass migrations of members out of the guild and I would like to know what happened. The members that I (Telchar) was most associated with were named; Quill, Thaloric, Inigo Montoya, Moressa. Anyone have any info?

Tel
Honor above all or nothing
Tel
Ancient Griffon - Cats

Comments

• RanthirRanthir Posts: 3
    Hmm, Quill sounds familiar but from way back when. We'll ask our guild folks if they remember any of your guys. There's an RP community that's vibrant here still, if you're interested in coming by!
  • TelcharTelchar Posts: 6
    Thanks Ranthir,

I'll take a look!
    Tel
    Ancient Griffon - Cats
  • Violet_RoseViolet_Rose Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    I don't know if you will see this reply - but I was in the guild~!  My grandfather was Emilio Zapata, My uncle was Quill - I would love to meet up on cats I am still active there currently playing: Rose Thorn  icq# 725409697
  • Hi, thank you so much for responding to my post. It sounds like you played after I had left thwe game. Nice to hear from someone who knows the history. I ran with Quill and Thaloric, Indigo Montoya and Lady Moressa. Good TimesI don't recall a Emilio but it was a long time ago. If you see Quill tell him Telchar said "Hi" and to get back into the game!! I'd love to connect with you and chat whenever you can set aside some time let me know and we'll chat

Tel
    Ancient Griffon - Cats
  • My ICQ is "721336601"
    Tel
    Ancient Griffon - Cats