If you have a character on Atlantic

If you have a character on Atlantic that has done the tile quest (all 8 items) can you bring that character to another shard like Sonoma and do it again?  @Mariah maybe you can help with that question??
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,079
    Nope. They cant offer you the quest again. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    I'm sorry I have no knowledge on that topic. In this instance Pawain's knowledge is greater than mine.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    thank you both for a prompt answer.  That tell me to bringing an unknown over to do it and I got two in the wings on Atlantic that I can ask to take on the task of that quest.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,079
    edited October 2020
    I made new toons. Stuck 100 melee skills on them and dragons end. Did the dragons in kirin passage. Take the greater away and 2 drakes spawn with 1 Dragon. Easier if you take two toons together. Just need to do around 1/3 damage to get credit.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    not going to make new toons as they are well crafted characters, but I can transfer a character off like I normally do once a month for my monthly trips to shards to shop, same account and just bring one in fully equipped and ready to start.  Then I can transfer that one off when it is done and bring in the 2nd.  Good thing is I have at least 5 on Atlantic I can do that trick with

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598