Forums

So I thought these forums were supposed to be for players to voice the good the bad and the ugly about this game. Make our voices be heard, yeah theres the occasional troll but slot of players want to voice an opinion and that’s it. Or was I wrong and this forum is just made  for nothing? I post how I feel and my posts get removed or kicked. No TOS violated or anything. I can’t speak my mind?

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    this is why no one come on this forum...only the 50 same person. Having plently of discussion with guildmate on discord , you can see how people dont like how this game is manage and the direction it s going...
  • Try making more constructive posts and they will not get removed or locked. 'A slap to the face' is not very constructive.
  • TastyTreats is right, if you can voice your concern and opinion without being overly rude, or demeaning, your post will stay. Say what you want to say in a professional and as courteous  way as possible and move on.  
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    All forums are private property and run by the owners rules not yours.
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Bilbo said:
    So I broke no rules, they can not make em up as they go, I pay for them to listen and give me fees back or any other players gripes. Not lock it because they have a problem with it. 
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Welcome to UO "official" Forums! You are just another unwelcome guest! Honestly though, no real reason to post here. You get zero response anyhow, but great for laughs!
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Delthor said:
    Bilbo said:
    So I broke no rules, they can not make em up as they go, I pay for them to listen and give me fees back or any other players gripes. Not lock it because they have a problem with it. 
    LMAO
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Please read the terms of service, with particular attention to rules 1 and 7
    These forums exist for discussion, they do not exist for people to make abusive attacks on the developers or other players. 
This discussion has been closed.