VvV Mounts and bad math

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
Currently, 
a VvV mount costs 500 silver points and comes with 8/20 units of battle readiness. (Not displayed in game anywhere)
if you purchase essence of courage for 250 silver points it restores only 1 point of battle readiness (not displayed in game anywhere)

So it’s cheaper to just let your pet go poof and redo your mount/res pet macros and purchase a new one rather than ever feed it. Can we address this issue and also can we see a display in game of the pet’s readiness?
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    +1
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    yes plz.

Also add more mount options besides Red/Blue horse/ozzy

I believe it was stated a VvV revamp is coming in the publish after EJ.  God i hope so.  it has more potential than what it is, and the points displayed are terrible.
  • TetsuoTetsuo Posts: 7
    Never understood why VvV mounts have to be maintained anyway. Just let us buy them using pointless silver and let us get back to fighting in yew or champ spawns where you can actually get something that is worth while.
    ♥♥♥♥ For Ever Blowing Bubbles. RIP MJ ♥♥♥♥
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    bump
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002