Treasures Event - Another Missed Opportunity

Paragons over a certain karma level (poison eles, rams, lich, lich lord) should be automatic drop to encourage group effort. Instead para rams, para poison eles, & para lich lords are often left at stairs & teleporters due to how difficult they can be. There are often 2 & 3 of these stacked on top of each other. I think this is a missed opportunity to use greed to actually improve the game. Game development should not be just about cool effects, loot, etc. There should be understanding of human behavior and how it impacts gameplay & how to use it to better the game experience.

The last town invasions were also a HUGE miss on this. The high SDI books should have been random on all generals and maybe captains to encourage people to kill everything not just the mages in 15 min and leave the mess to everyone else. Please consider such things in future events.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2020

Completely agree on both points. :)

It is the finer details like this, that could make a huge difference in the perceived fairness of it all, and therefore ultimate player satisfaction with an event.

Truthfully - this is the level I want the Devs to be working at.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    The paragon drops sound great. But I probably assist in killing over 100 a day.
    Rams and poisons.

Our shard is crowded there. There is a para ram or poison ele on each floor always. Sometimes there are 3.

I don't think they will change drops in this fashion.

Get rid of the annoying spectral armor.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Agree on both points. Maybe a guaranteed drop from a paragon could count as like .25 of a point though. Some other kind of turn in item besides the armor. 
  • I also want to clarify, the paragon guaranteed drop would be random among those who are helping kill it, not a gaurrantee to each person.
    I would love that. Find 1 take it to a corner, put my pet on it, bring in my macer to kill it.  Guaranteed drop!
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Well when players play together paras are no problem at all. 
    Aayla said:
    Well when players play together paras are no problem at all. 

Where R U.  We have every type paragon today!  We need U!