Plant cross pollination

I cross pollinate every week to get a chance at a mutation, black or white seed. It has now been months and months since I last got one. Has there been changes that I am not aware of, or does the RNG just really hate me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Hates you.  I got some black ferns the other day.  Dont you hate when you do get black or white and you pluck off a seed of renewal...
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SerafiSerafi Posts: 8
    Pawain said:
    Hates you.  I got some black ferns the other day.  Dont you hate when you do get black or white and you pluck off a seed of renewal...

Yes. That. Hate it!

Thanks Pawain for the answer. At least I know I am back to the unpredictability of the RNG.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I do between 108 and 144 cross pollinations a week. I usually get 1 or 2 plants that will give white or black seeds. Some weeks wield nothing.
  • I have seen very little of any black or white seeds on any of my plants. This is counting all the shards I do plants on.  @Mesanna could a small % be added to the chance please.   Its not just for the pigment paint but Many of us need some for deco.  Christmas is coming up and a good design needs more plants of the right color.