Lord Morphius Epaulettes - Cannot use Transmogify Potion

2»

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 902
    Yoshi said:
    "I have already given a valid explanation as to why epaulettes cannot be transmogrified"

Thanks, just proving that the  whole "shard-bound" line was BS.  I figured as much. =]

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yoshi said:
    "
    Seth, I do think though that as you're paying for the item, it should actually describe/advertise the robe items that are excluded."
    Aye, agreed on this point.

Anyway, I will use the potion to transmog a Hawkind to another robe type for another character.

@Arroth_Thaiel
    Yeah the bugs are piling. Let's hope they find time to fix up after the major project launch for NLS. But by then the small Dev have to take care of another baby. They already have 2 different game clients to deal.

If there is no bug with the paper doll, I would probably stay with the epaulette. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,074
    Yoshi said:
    "Pawain, sorry i don't understand your question,

Seth, I do think though that as you're paying for the item, it should actually describe/advertise the robe items that are excluded."
    You said the reason is that they would not keep their race format is why they do not transmog. 

Shields keep race format so why wouldn't the epaulets.

They should have let them be a Transmog source from the beginning.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2021
    "because if you transmog a human garment onto a tabard or parrot, it makes it useable by gargoyles, the same if you transmog a human shield onto a hooks shield, you can test this"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited April 2021
    Yoshi said:
    "because if you transmog a human garment onto a tabard or parrot, it makes it useable by gargoyles, the same if you transmog a human shield onto a hooks shield, you can test this"
    Hooks shield can be worn by any race. So not the same as robes.
    Humans can wear elf robes that are used as a target. They let that stay.
    Also an elf robe with stats can be turned to any robe type.

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    edited April 2021
    The human to gargoyle argument doesn't make any sense tho. Why would it decrease the value of one or the other in any way by flipping it between human or gargoyle it's so stupid, the whole 'only race'' equipement is also stupid and lame. It creates exceptions for everything when they push new content related to armor style. I just wish the gargoyle had the same equipement slots than any other race and that they would remove those ''only race'' equipable.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2021
    "they came in 2 forms:
    human
    gargoyle

If you had spent 100 points buying a gargoyle one, and suddenly all the human ones can now be used by gargoyle, would you not feel disgruntled?

Especially when your gargish one could not be used by humans

the majority of epaulettes chosen were human"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    edited April 2021
    @Yoshi in that case if all humans were able to be converted to gargoyle, I wouldnt matter ? Lol ?

if you picked one for gargoyle , it was meant to be used by your gargoyle. I dont see your point on how others epaulettes are affecting your choice ( unless you are stacking 10 of them to resell, I can understand why  you would want to pick the most popular version , which imo is what is lame, there shouldn't be a more valueable version to begin with). There shouldnt be two versions to begin with, gargoyles should have the same equipement slots as human or elf ( not a helm converting into a necklace etc ) 

But the devs like to make it complex for nothing, and players like to complain alot when it comes to stacking rewards and reselling later  ( they want to pick the best choice ) 

Why is there no elf epaulettes at that point ? The two versions item rewards is starting to make less and less sense to me , and just make it more complicated and more delicate when it comes to market­. It create one version less desirable and less valueable(gargoyle) than other (human) 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yoshi said:
    "they came in 2 forms:
    human
    gargoyle

If you had spent 100 points buying a gargoyle one, and suddenly all the human ones can now be used by gargoyle, would you not feel disgruntled?
    "
    This is life and it always happen.
    Some one spent millions buying the Serpent’s Jawbone, then the Dev suddenly decide to bring it back during events and is now free as long as you participate to get the drops from basic mobs not even a Boss fight.

Who bought my Bane Dragon (see Trade Forum) for 100s of million and then they decide to have a Bane alternative now. 

I don’t think the Dev should be worried of such unhappiness because they have been doing it. Players just want to get what they want. 

ESP. When they pay with Cash. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs