One Simple Question About EJ

I'm not an EJ person and plan on keeping all my accounts. What I'm wondering is can someone tell me as of today is there a storage system for EJ accounts? Either a rent a bank box thing or some limited bank? I know a LOT of gamers but I'm not going to start pushing EJ till I know they have at least some limited storage. Realistically storage is a must have. While I'm at it is EJ live now on the 3 test shards? Can we make an EJ account and log in there? Thanks....
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• Okay 2 questions... :P
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,013
    edited April 2018

From the patch notes...

"Endless Journey access will not be available until Publish 99 is deployed world wide."

So no, EJ is not live on Origin, Izumo, or Baja.

The dev team has talked about a Vault for storage and the building by the Britain Commons is labeled Vault, so I suspect when EJ goes live, EJ will have storage in the Vault.

The Vault storage is supposed to be payable with in game gold.

If they put a sign on the Vault that says 101 then things might get interesting....we already have giant scorpions after all. :)

-Arroth
  • Well done and I sincerely appreciate your valuable time :)
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    I think they mentioned the Vault Storage will come a little later.  It might be something that is taking longer to develop than expected.  In the meanwhile, I suggest vets stock up their pet vendors with blue beetles for the EJ folks to buy.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    On TC1 in Britain, I believe there are several gates you can walk into.  One puts EJ limitations upon your character, and another removes them.  I can't remember what the other gates did.  I didn't try it, so I don't know if EJ storage limits are ready to be tested.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • TimTim Posts: 783
    Blue beetles ??? 
    I vaguely remember my early days and don't recall an extra 120 items being worth dealing with a beetle for most of my chars. Last I checked they still can't be stabled with anything in there pack or am I missing something?
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    edited April 2018
    You mount it and logout with those 125 items safely stored, provided you are in a safe logout zone.
  • Sable said:
    You mount it and logout with those 125 items safely stored, provided you are in a safe logout zone.

So what then. Your stuck riding the beetle all the time? lol
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited April 2018
    Sable said:

So what then. Your stuck riding the beetle all the time? lol
    No those are on the free EJ Accounts that will be storage only types to support their other free accounts.  250 + what is being worn item portable bank boxes X 2 per account.
    Ok if they don't come up with a gold payed for storage option that works. I would think that when you get to having to ride a beetle for extra storage it would be time to get a paid account.

I'm assuming that Broadsword isn't doing EJ just for more warm bodies but to get more new or returning players over the steep learning curve of a complicated game before having to decide if they want to pay. Free for first X months is a BIG red flag for me and usually a instinctive no.

Free accounts may bring in a lot of casual players but would the things they might buy from the store really cover even the small costs if they don't sign $ up in the end.
    God I can't even spell a copied quote properly signature should have been "can't spell the other"
     :D