Personal Bless Deed Issue

Okay, so, I transferred a toon from one shard to another. I had a couple items on the original shard that were blessed by said toon. I finished what I was doing on the shard and transferred back. Now the items I was wearing cannot have the PBD removed nor can the items I left on the original shard. How do I get my PBDs off my items?
ICQ 568300481

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    can you not wear said item even though it has another personal bless name on it?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    edited August 2020
    Yes, but I want to reuse my PBDs. And I do not think it will be blessed on any other toon.
    ICQ 568300481
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    You know to click the item, correct?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • An old bug that happened to me once. I had to call a GM and specifically state in the page that "I transferred a character and their personal bless deed is no longer associated with them"  the first time i paged i putt "cannot remove personal bless deed"  The GM apparently looked at the item without showing and sent the reply of "we cannot remove another player's bless deed for you, you will have to contact the owner"  Be sure you are very detailed and specific in your page. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    Yep. Paged a GM and the fixed me right up.

ICQ 568300481
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    When you transfer shards its like the toon is recreated.  If that toon leaves battle chicken lizards behind, when they return, they can not get them out of the coops without a GM.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.