Next design contest

the castles and keeps are awesome but how about having a large tower contest ? they are in reach of a much wider player base??
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• A Large Tower can already be turned into customizable housing, the base is a 16x14 but you lose the ability to replace the wings.  i'd be curious how they would handle putting those back as an option for customizing.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I understand you can but not everyone enjoys designing houses and more importantly not everyone is good at it ! that's how we get borg cubes!!! I have said many times we need a new skill Architect that lets you design a house then turn it into a deed which can be sold ... 
  • McDougle said:
    I understand you can but not everyone enjoys designing houses and more importantly not everyone is good at it ! that's how we get borg cubes!!! I have said many times we need a new skill Architect that lets you design a house then turn it into a deed which can be sold ... 
    My post was more about how are they going to give access back to the Wings of the Tower.  I didn't say anything about people not being able to design or the pro's and Cons of a Borg cube . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    McDougle said:

This is a top idea.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Why is a skill needed?  Who determines what is good?

My gardener wants a skill. He was doing it with plant bowls that needed daily care. 50 at a time.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    Why is a skill needed?  Who determines what is good?

My gardener wants a skill. He was doing it with plant bowls that needed daily care. 50 at a time.
    the market decides what is good ? and i agree your gardener should have a skill ;)