Account age

TamerokTamerok Posts: 3
Is there a way to get the account age that displays on my paperdoll fixed? Mine displays as 164 months, but my account was created on 10-30-05. Does the 164 months that display in game determine when I will get new vet reward picks?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Has your account  paid each month and active since 10 - 30 - 05?  

The 164 is months paid.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TamerokTamerok Posts: 3
    didn't pay for about two months maybe seven years ago, still would be over the 14 year vet status i been waiting for.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Same here. I also want my account age fixed. My account is made in 2005 and it is only 7 years.
  • TamerokTamerok Posts: 3
    Is this the proper place to report this, or somewhere I should email?
    Email mesanna. And let me know how it works. 
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    The account age shown only includes months in which your account has a PAID subscription.  I have investigated your issue and based on my research the account age listed is accurate.
    Tamerok said:
    didn't pay for about two months maybe seven years ago
    I found that you had extended periods of lapsed non-subscription back in 2012 and 2013.

RockStaR said:
    My account is made in 2005 and it is only 7 years.

I also investigated your account and found that your account had several year+ long lapses of non-subscriptions.  The ~100 month age of the account is quite accurate.

Misk said:
    The account age shown only includes months in which your account has a PAID subscription.  I have investigated your issue and based on my research the account age listed is accurate.
    Tamerok said:
    didn't pay for about two months maybe seven years ago
    I found that you had extended periods of lapsed non-subscription back in 2012 and 2013.

RockStaR said:
    My account is made in 2005 and it is only 7 years.

I also investigated your account and found that your account had several year+ long lapses of non-subscriptions.  The ~100 month age of the account is quite accurate.

Thanks Misk. I thought that is what would happen.... If it worked for him though, I woulda tried too lol.