Items not visible in house.

VendettaVendetta Posts: 7
I have items in my house that from time to time aren't visible (Half a fish tank or whole thing and 3 Fountains of Life).  I can interact with them but aren't visible unless i leave house and travel about a screen away and come back.  Any Ideas?  BTW using EC. 

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2020
    This issue has already been reported one year ago. 

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/4735/aquariums
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• VendettaVendetta Posts: 7
    Thanks.  Wow, still no comments.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I wish this could be addressed. I use a spinning wheel and it disappears when it animates. The fish tank disappears for no reason. Stove from the kitchen set disappears when you turn it on. Doors on the pie safe are stuck open. Etc... a bunch of house add ons have issues like this. Also circle of transparency should not work on any house add ons. It doesn’t affect a large majority of items but some it does for no reason. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Vendetta said:
    I have items in my house that from time to time aren't visible (Half a fish tank or whole thing and 3 Fountains of Life).  I can interact with them but aren't visible unless i leave house and travel about a screen away and come back.  Any Ideas?  BTW using EC. 
    Same with those Halloween lanterns, Dragon Lanterns, the Giant Lanterns. I used to display them at my shops in Luna but they always disappear in EC. Same with those vet reward crafting stations. They are still there and we have to mouse over to show the graphics. 

So sad, this feels like a 1990s beta game.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Vendetta said:
    I have items in my house that from time to time aren't visible
    This is an issue related to animated tiles viewed in the EC and it is already in the system.