Town FC1 buff is too high

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited July 2020 in General Discussions
In comparison to the other offered buffs, in context of the buff caps, I believe the Faster Casting 1 buff is too high. 

Trade Deals Include:
  • Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase  (25% of pvp cap, no cap for pvm)
  • Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists (1.4% of cap of 70)
  • Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting  (50% of pvp cap for Magery, Necro, & mysticism)
  • Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus (2% of cap 150)
  • Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus (N/A? 5%)
  • Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration (11.11% of cap 18)
  • Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration (6.7% of cap of 30, although diminishing returns)
  • Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus (2% of cap 150)
  • League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus (2% of cap 150)
  • Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase (8.3% of cap of 60)
  • Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase (11.1% of cap of 45)
    • Buffs will not go over cap
a similar comparison to imbuing intensity will also show FC1 bonus as having a higher intensity in comparison to the other trade deals.

I propose that Bardic Collegium should instead give a bonus Fast Cast Recovery 1, (which would be a reasonable 16.67% of a cap of 6) to make the buff's intensity in line with the others. 

I have spoken.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 902
    Wow. U saw the mandalorian aswell.   Can’t think of something original to end with.   Sad Merv, very sad 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I can actually agree with this post, either FC should have never been made a buff, or the others need a huge boost.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    We have no current plans to change this, thank you for the feedback.
This discussion has been closed.