Need a bit of help.. been gone a long time...

Hi,

Been a long time since I have been able to really play UO..  I am one of the originals in fact from the first days of UO and have kept my account all this time even though I was not able to play over the years.

Anyhow, obviously am learning all the changes and new things..   While doing that, I am cleaning my house and chests and items up.  I had a book rack filled with odds and ends etc and while I was moving things I accidentally clicked the button that says "Loot All the Contents of this Container"...

And everything in the shelf unit disappeared..  so now the question is, where did it go?   I have look in my backpack, in all bags/boxes and chests I have around me.. I cannot find the items that were in that shelf unit anywhere.. Did they vanish?  Are they or did they just drop under the house?

And before you ask, no I have not set a loot bag or messed with any of that organizer stuff yet...  One thing at a time.   So what happened to all those items?

and more important.. how do I get that stuff back?

Malakie/Ladinor
Take it Light!

I am who I am...

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    That’s really odd. It should have went into your backpack. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Look in any container that is within reaching distance. This includes on floors above and below. You may have forgotten that you did set the loot bag in the past.  Hopefully it was locked down.

Did you look in the house's moving crate as well?
  • LadinorLadinor Posts: 5
    How do I look in the house moving crate?    I did check every container in the area as well as other floors.. and there is no way I can check under the floor on the main level without moving the house itself!

Take it Light!

I am who I am...
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,838
    it's on the house sign menu under "customize". if theres anything in it, it will be clickable

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,305
    Check your bank box.  Sometimes if there is not enough room in your back pack things go to the bank.