Curious?

Whatever happened to this big announcement?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Still scheduled :)
  • SirBoloSirBolo Posts: 12
    Two hints about the timing:

1) From the May newsletter: "With these features nearing completion it will allow us to finalize our design process for what's coming in Publish 110.  We know you are anxious to find out what our vision holds for the future of Ultima Online and we are anxious to share it with you in the coming months!"

2) Publish 109 already contains support for stuff normally released only in September and December, i.e. new Anniversary Gifts and Artisan's Festival updates. This suggests that Publish 110 in September will be dedicated to something completely different this year...

My obvious guess is that the big new stuff will be released with Publish 110 around the time of the anniversary in September, and that the big announcement will be some time before that during Summer. We'll see!

P.S. the name of the September global event also suggests that a certain big bad will be entering Britannia, we'll see if this is also connected to the big announcement...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    What would make a "big announcement"?

1) Automated Raffle stone for IDOC houses.
    2) IDOC houses can no longer be looted, items will be saved in User account. User may pay $60 to recover all items into a special vault for 7 days upon returning.
    3) Splintering +50, HLD 100, Hit Lightning 70 Bokuto reward
    4) Antique to Brittle Converter
    5) Curse Removal for Items
    6) Weight reducer for leather
    7) Weight reducer for fish
    8)
    pls add on....
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Seth said:
    What would make a "big announcement"?

1) Automated Raffle stone for IDOC houses.
    2) IDOC houses can no longer be looted, items will be saved in User account. User may pay $60 to recover all items into a special vault for 7 days upon returning.
    3) Splintering +50, HLD 100, Hit Lightning 70 Bokuto reward
    4) Antique to Brittle Converter
    5) Curse Removal for Items
    6) Weight reducer for leather
    7) Weight reducer for fish
    8)
    pls add on....
    Battering ram for my ship grapple hooks that keeps a ship next to mine once i close on it 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...