Some small changes with Pub 99 limited release (That I noticed)

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
edited March 2018 in Test Center

1. The text regarding skill cap has been changed.

Was described as 720 based on account age.

Now described as 720.

(This makes a lot more sense to me!)

2. The new player tutorial has been removed from the EC.

First, it wasn't that helpful anyway.

Second, the last two times I tried it, UI elements got stuck. As I was clicking on the UI elements, I was transported to Haven town square, ending the tutorial.

Third, the Dark Night Quest was fixed so that it could be completed. How do you start the Dark Night quest with the tutorial removed? 

Are there plans of which we are unaware......*hmmmm*?

3. The Deluxe Starter Kit token gold has been reduced from one million to one hundred thousand.

I think this is a good idea. Most players will be starting out with the NPC economy anyway and 100k is plenty to get started with NPC's. If people have friends who have been playing for awhile, the friends will load them out to the level of the player economy.

4. The Runic Hunter's Atlas is Shard and Account bound and Owned By.

Will the Deluxe Starter Kit (which grants the Atlas) be purchase-able/usable by any account? The token reads as though it will have restrictions on either account age or character development similar to the new player token associated with the Stygian Abyss.

If the Deluxe Starter Kit is not purchase-able/usable by anyone, is there any chance the Runic Hunter's Atlas could be added to the store?

I personally love the story elements being brought into the game. The pen/pencil type drawings, the text based stories, they help build out the game world (at least to me). I've liked these elements since the trader's quest books.

I would pay for a Hunter's Atlas. Even as a single item in the store.

-Arroth

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
     :) 
  • AQHFAQHF Posts: 47
    I do like the Hunter's Atlas. It was a good idea.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,119Dev

Will the Deluxe Starter Kit (which grants the Atlas) be purchase-able/usable by any account? 

The kit can be purchased by anyone.  Both of the atlases can be used by anyone, regardless of the "Owned by" property.  Other items in the pack can only be used by the account they are redeemed on.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    Kyronix said:

Will the Deluxe Starter Kit (which grants the Atlas) be purchase-able/usable by any account? 

The kit can be purchased by anyone.  Both of the atlases can be used by anyone, regardless of the "Owned by" property.  Other items in the pack can only be used by the account they are redeemed on.
    Fantastic!
    -Arroth