Can we please have "STATs" Soulstones be made available for sale at the UO Store ?

2»

Comments

• DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Would rather have soulstone be able to be used by all accounts linked to the master account. The store is.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited June 2020

I can give 1 example - when I switch my Pure Scribe/SW mage from PvM mode, to PvP Parry mode.

When I switch from PvP mode to |PvM mode, I'm usually trying to do it in as fast as time as possible, say 1 minute.

PvM mode is all about SDI, Intelligence and Mana. I'm hitting 210 Mana, and wish to minimise Dex at 10.

PvP Mode - I put on my Damage Eaters suit, Reactive Paralyse, take off my 140 SDI, put on Parry. As part of the putting on Parry, I need to switch my Stats from 150STR/150INT/10DEX PvM mode to 150STR/120INT/90DEX PvP mode roughly speaking to make Parry work.

It's actually so hard to do, I stopped doing it, and instead when I go to PvP mode, I don't add Parry, but leave Spellweaving on.

You could all say, build another identical mage for different purposes, but my other character slots are full, and this is my main that I play in all game content.

I'm not sure if the example is strong enough to consider Stat Stones, you'd need to think about it. But it does affect my play, and limit my options. Another solution to my dilemma would be appreciated also.

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Danpal said:
    Would rather have soulstone be able to be used by all accounts linked to the master account. The store is.
    That would be great but it is easy to add an account to your master account and there are people on hear that can walk you through the process of removing that same account from your master account so alls this would lead to is an easy way to selling those stones or selling the skills and IMHO it would lead to even more scripting in UO.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Cookie said:

I can give 1 example - when I switch my Pure Scribe/SW mage from PvM mode, to PvP Parry mode.

When I switch from PvP mode to |PvM mode, I'm usually trying to do it in as fast as time as possible, say 1 minute.

PvM mode is all about SDI, Intelligence and Mana. I'm hitting 210 Mana, and wish to minimise Dex at 10.

PvP Mode - I put on my Damage Eaters suit, Reactive Paralyse, take off my 140 SDI, put on Parry. As part of the putting on Parry, I need to switch my Stats from 150STR/150INT/10DEX PvM mode to 150STR/120INT/90DEX PvP mode roughly speaking to make Parry work.

It's actually so hard to do, I stopped doing it, and instead when I go to PvP mode, I don't add Parry, but leave Spellweaving on.

You could all say, build another identical mage for different purposes, but my other character slots are full, and this is my main that I play in all game content.

I'm not sure if the example is strong enough to consider Stat Stones, you'd need to think about it. But it does affect my play, and limit my options. Another solution to my dilemma would be appreciated also.

Well said.

Furthermore, considering that it would be added revenues for Ultima Online and for its upkeep, if it will be a UO Store sell item, I honestly do not understand why would anyone want to oppose to its implementation.... 
  • vortexvortex Posts: 200
    I don't oppose it sure it be nice to not have to spend 10 mins raising a attribute playing a game... But there are way more pressing needs than this with the limited support we have...