Returning Player Pets/Items

I created a new account a few days ago.  I just managed to get back into my account from 20 years ago.  Before I touch anything I want some advice.

1.  I have a stable full of pets.  White Wyrm, Mare, Dragon (can't remember if G Dragons were a thing.  I named them so I don't know which I have.  How do I tell?).  Are these pets from 20 years ago worth anything?  Should I do this new training thing?  I read that people like prepatch WW's, but I don't know why.

2.  Any items I should be looking for and not throwing away?  House and most stuff is gone, but 5 toons with bank items.  Most seems like junk today, but don't want to throw out something that is no longer available and could sell to someone collecting things and has too much money.  

3.  Any general advice if you yourself had logged in for the first time after 20 years.  What things would you check before deleting, changing, etc...?

Comments

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Save all pets. The WW could be very rare, only 3 AWW are known. I dont believe greater drags showed up till later, and prepatch dragons slot jump.

Things with charges(teleport) are worth alot.

Save everything for now. After 20 years, this is a different game. 

Before training any pet, check here, uo-cah, and the other forum for advice. Copy to test center and build there. You will mess up a pet, its part of learning, so get fresh pets and learn on them.

Welcome back.
  • SytySyty Posts: 12
    Here are some screen shots of the WW. I have my mare and others, but I hear most about WW. And he eats gold. That is normal to me, but just heard this may not be true on new WW's?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Bane dragons and dread mares are worth a lot. The WW is so so. nightmares may be worth a little.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    If it roars when commanded instead of a typical dragon grunt, i beleive , its an AWW.

Seriously, check out the taming section on the other forum, and dont sell anything yet.