Account bound items should not be on allowed Vendors

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
A returning player bought a couple of Stable slot increase tokens from a Vendor.  The person told them they could use them...

Other items can not be on Vendors, please make account bound items not be placed on vendors.

@Bleak @Kyronix @Misk

Thanks
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Yeah heard someone griping about buying transfer tokens (acct bound) at one time, don't know if they can still be vendored or not.  I agree, acct bound items should be non vendorable
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I bought a soul stone frag 5 use said “owned by know one” on it but said I was not the owner and couldn’t use it 
    turned it in for trash points I think 500 huge gold hit on it 
    shouldn’t be allowed in vendors 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Found out these tokens are selling them on Atlantic vendors for 50M each.  The person bought one, couldn't use it so they put them on their vendor to recoup the loss. They refuse to give the gold back to the buyer.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I guess that’s one good thing about the idoc change get rid of those 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    it seems VvV artifact items are also vendorable,
    some newer players may see the items and its high mods and pay more than the non VvV items only to find they cannot wear the item as they are player bound.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Publish 109.1 was supposed to remove the ability to put account bound items on vendors. Have people found a work around?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    What about the Account Bound Items that were on Vendor before the fix?  Did UO auto remove them or maybe make them nonsalable.
  • I hope they actually answer this because i spoke with a GM on GL just yesterday night or friday night about this because some one just bought and was basically scammed in a 80m blow to the bank for a transfer token which was account bound.  I was trying to have the player answer in gen chat again but didnt get a response.  Because this isnt right.