Vendor Search Window

It would be really really great if this window was not set to always be on top of all other windows especially since it is HUGE.... 

:/

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Do you often leave your VS window open ? Why would it be a concern that it's on top of other windows ? I must be in the minority if I'm usually doing absolutely nothing when I do a VS. I'm just really curious why this is an issue for you.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Do you often leave your VS window open ? Why would it be a concern that it's on top of other windows ? I must be in the minority if I'm usually doing absolutely nothing when I do a VS. I'm just really curious why this is an issue for you.

I Bank Sit while shopping. I may miss someones armor if that huge window is open.
     :) 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I’m usually going through other bags and stuff looking for what else I want to search or stocking vendors as I search.... moving stuff around...etc. It takes up like 85% of the screen and everything has to be under the window which is annoying and makes no sense at all to me. Why must this be on top of all other windows? I can’t think of a single for reason why it has this characteristic. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Cant drag the search screen off the window like you can in CC?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541