Jewelry style box for armour?

So the jewelry box was a nice addition. How about something similar for armour?

Even if it was a paid extra from the UO store I would be all over that.

Comments

  • That would be amazing!
    Even better if they added better search options for it.  but it would still be great without
    two thumbs up 

    ICQ 
    695356108

  • FortisFortis Posts: 165
    jewelery box was already a bad idea...people dont need to hoard thousands of jewels and armours.to make the server lag more.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 180
    This is definitely needed imo. And if it is added, it needs a search option.  The jewelry box also needs a search option very badly and I really hope that is added sometime soon. 
  • TecloTeclo Posts: 16
    Would also be awesome with some filters for diffrent props, similar to how a bodbook work
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 519
    get a mannequin

  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 283
    Kirthag said:
    get a mannequin

    They are great for full suits but not for storing all my uber leet loot in.
  • poppspopps Posts: 1,582
    Fortis said:
    jewelery box was already a bad idea...people dont need to hoard thousands of jewels and armours.to make the server lag more.
    To my understanding, the way it works, which it is, that the contents of a container are logged only when accessing that container, this does not contribute to server lag at all, or not in any significant way.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 705
    DJAd said:
    So the jewelry box was a nice addition. How about something similar for armour?

    Even if it was a paid extra from the UO store I would be all over that.

    No thanks, I would want nothing like it if works like the jewelry box failure.  No search function at all.  All it is is a lockdown saver, absolutely useless for a functioning item to sort and manage your jewelry which was what was asked for. 

    If any armor box was like the jewelry box it would be another epic fail. 

    Now put a sort function on the things they would be fine.  All my jewelry is still in a chest as at least I can sort that in the EC.

    I certainly wouldn't BUY anything like it if it had the same functionality.  No chance.

    Cheers MissE

    For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • fonsvitaefonsvitae Posts: 50
    100% behind the idea of the devs introducing an armor locker of some sort, and along the lines of the jewelry box is fine.

    I can see how @MissE has limited use for it, as the EC affords her a better search without it, but for many like myself, lockdown relief would be an excellent and welcome thing. The ideal solution would be one that works for both of us, i.e., an armor/ gear locker with a built in search feature. Hope the devs figure this high on the list as so many will appreciate the function.

  • MissEMissE Posts: 705
    fonsvitae said:
    100% behind the idea of the devs introducing an armor locker of some sort, and along the lines of the jewelry box is fine.

    I can see how @ MissE has limited use for it, as the EC affords her a better search without it, but for many like myself, lockdown relief would be an excellent and welcome thing. The ideal solution would be one that works for both of us, i.e., an armor/ gear locker with a built in search feature. Hope the devs figure this high on the list as so many will appreciate the function.

    Lockdown relief would be a boon for all of us, but the request for jewelry boxes etc was always aimed at the ability to search jewelry for stats so you didn't have to cursor over a gazillion bits of jewelry to find the bit you wanted.  Instead they gave us a box that reduced lockdowns and was an epic fail at the original reasons the box was always requested as an item.  It was and remains an epic fail in that respect. 

    Why request a box for anything if ALL if all it is  gonna do is reduce lockdowns?  May was well just ask that they remove the fact that stuff takes lockdowns in the first place. There is zero logic in it.  

    Any 'container' requested for items should firstly be able to be SORTED, then if it comes with a reduction in lockdowns fine, but frankly I would rather a container be USEFUL and fit for purpose than be useless.

    Cheers MissE

    For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
Sign In or Register to comment.