When does the free Stygian Abyss Upgrade launch?

Hi, at first, sorry for my bad english.

At Second, can someone tell me, when the Stygian Abyss Upgrade launches for new Accounts?
I just started UO again with a new Account, after YEARS, and it makes so much fun. I bought the "Time of Legends" Upgrade, but the Stygian Abyss Upgrade is missing and i cant use a lot of Items, that i find in the World ... and this is pretty annoying.

So, when does the Stygian Abyss Upgrade launch or did i just got a bug on my Account?

Comments

• ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    edited March 2018
    No date set.  The upgrade will happen when Publish 99 on TestCenter goes live. It is likely you have less than a week to wait. Current information says end of March. 

A newsletter was released February
    https://mailchi.mp/broadsword/ultima-online-newsletter-24?e=7b73a4e28e

Or read Mariah's response dated March 14th in this thread-
    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/412/spring-2018-begins-tuesday-march-20-endless-journey#latest

Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
  • ZeroZero Posts: 6
    Thanks for the Informations, so i just have to wait a bit. :)
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @Zero, what a weird situation.  You buy the latest version, and it didn't include Stygian Abyss?? For an add-on pack like High Seas, that is understandable.  It must have been designed as an add-on pack, but I had thought it was marketed as "the latest and greatest" version.

I hope Stygian Abyss is made available to you and everyone soon.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Buying the latest pack has never given you all the past packs
    edited March 2018
    Well, but the past pack isn't included and i got a big "gap" in the game. The greatest thing, what is missing to me, is a gargoyle imbuer ... i payed a month gametime and bought the last avaiable upgrade, but cant use things in the game, that are way older, than 2015 ....

Well, i could also creat a human imbuer, but i want to go the effectiv way .... and im missing the soulforges without the stygian abyss upgrade.
  • ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    edited March 2018
    Zero said:

Well, but the past pack isn't included and i got a big "gap" in the game. The greatest thing, what is missing to me, is a gargoyle imbuer ... i payed a month gametime and bought the last avaiable upgrade, but cant use things in the game, that are way older, than 2015 ....

Well, i could also creat a human imbuer, but i want to go the effectiv way .... and im missing the soulforges without the stygian abyss upgrade.
    According to the last information given it takes 4 months of inactivity for a former subscription account to be accessable through F2P. So if you want to use the account you are working now you have to either keep paying or wait till August after your subscription expires in April.

Also, if you do not have Stygian Abyss Upgrade you should not be able to use Mysticism or Imbuing.  Free upgrade soon. You do not have long to wait.
    Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
    Well, i'll pay for the game, thats not the problem ... the problem is the unnormal amount of items, that i can't ravel trough imbuing .... all goes to the "cleaning up britain foundation" ... 4 days into the game, 4600 points and also much items, that i cant use, cause they need the stygian abyss upgrade ... for example, some armorparts, that would improve me.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    Evidently Thursday the 29th according to today's newsletter. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    That would be amazing.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Fingers crossed.  My house is overflowing with magical items waiting to be unraveled into imbuing ingredients.  I've cut back on monster fighting to avoid maxing out my house storage.

well, its online today, but now the vendor search doesnt work (at me) and i cant look for an soul forge to train at home