Who is Mariah?

JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 906
edited March 2020 in General Discussions
Can you please explain to me and others who you are and what relationship you have with the Dev team, are you a paid EA staff member?

The reason I ask is I have seen you close the Navrey hole thread? and many others.......So I feel that you are suppressing forum chats and hiding controversial or emotive posts to steady the ship. WHY?

Anything that seem uncomfortable you just lock and delete all negative, awkward posts????

Who do YOU report to? We are never going to get this game back if you keep removing posts?

Its VERY annoying and I want to know why?

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 906
    edited March 2020
    This is Not. troll post, just questions from a confused paying customer
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    edited March 2020
    I am a forum moderator and the wiki editor. Posts are removed only when they break the forum rules. Many negative feedback posts remain, the difference is they refer only to game systems and contain no personal attacks against other players or Broadsword staff.
    so why did you listen to a random player and close the Navrey hole post, no rules broken, and definitely relevant and to date NO answer from the DEV team?
    so as far as I can see you abused your position toile once the players yes?

edited March 2020
    are you a paid employee od EA or Broadsword, is this your personal forum?
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Rule 14 if the Terms of Service:
    Complaints: We take pride in our forum. However there may be times where some of our members or guests may feel upset. If this is the case please send the Admin a pm clearly stating what you are upset about. If you can take a screenshot to back up your claim then please do. Anyone found to be abusing the complaint system will have action taken against them.
This discussion has been closed.