New Tokuno Majors please

Can you please add a set of new Majors at the turn in trade minister.

As you will know the majority of the current ones are woefully out of date compared to new items like Shadowguard and legendaries etc

I am sure if you can keep adding things for the store to sell you can quickly add in game items as well
@Bleak @Mesanna @Kyronix ;

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    I refer you to this post by Kyronix:

Please also bear in mind that the items being added to the store now have been in development for some time. Not created overnight under trying conditions while working from home without the facilities provided in the team's office.

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 906
    yes I read that. and thats a few days old. So they can work on rewards now can't they.  If they can keep adding items for $$$$ quickly then can surely add 10 items here.  Or at least get cracking   I assume this event will be around for a while.  Or even tell players to keep minors for a month or so while they work on it.

They can do that can't they?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    I'd say no to that one, but I'm only guessing from what I read.
    Kyronix said:
    We decided to forgo those normal design considerations in lieu of giving something for players to do in the immediate term while we focus on our broader plans that we'd developed for this year.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,096
    Have you seen the armor and items they have made recently?  Look at the whip at the pirate.  Look at the weapons from the Titan invasion.  The only things they made that were useful were the spellbooks.

Look at all the weapon and armor drops from Doom, Peerless, ML, SA, and High Seas creatures etc. There are hundreds of items nobody uses.   Doom and the Roof drops are pretty much the only useful items.  I shutter to think how they would upgrade the ToT items.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    We have no plans to update the ToT event at this time.  Please see my previous comments regarding the event.  Thanks for the feedback!